Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Native-ish


Inspiration
This is one of those looks that is just "me".  Obviously you have noticed by now that I like leather, body paint, and feathers. *laughs*  I'm just thankful that it's not always cold where we live so I can pull out outfits like this. *grins*  This is basically my go to outfit now. *chuckles*

Body Basics
  • Skin - [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (dkbrow - A) Pink Fuel
    [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Steel Blue + Wing
  • Shape - My own
  • Eyes - VS - Beholder V2 - Neko Prowler Series Eyes - Mesh Ultimate Violet Studios
  • Hair - +Spellbound+ Warrior // Monochromes + Feather Headpiece Spellbound
  • Ears - SHORT [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS Mandala
  • Nails - Slink Avatar Enhancement Fingernails (NO ANIM) Slink
  • Feet - Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid
  • Eyelashes - S@R 6+ vr1.00 Snow Rabbit
  • Collar - Markz Iron Collar Markz

    Outfit
    • Dress, Arm Warmers, Necklace - ~Soedara~ Journey of Dagveig Soedara

    Accessories
    • Face Piercings - :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink] *Mesh* Hebenon Vial
    • Stomach Piercings - **RE** LUX Heart Belly Piercing RealEvil Industries
    • Foot Wrappings - [Keystone] Bound Feet [Slink MID ] [Ginger Brown] Keystone
    • Anklets - Made myself
    • Face Paint - >>AR<< Istas Dirt Adrenaline Rush
    • Body Paint - - Chary -  Wrath Body Paint 2 & 5 Chary
    • Brand - Made by my Jarl and myself

    No comments:

    Post a Comment