Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Battle Bond


Inspiration
I am by no means your typical silk girl or bond of the North.  Luckily for me, my Jarl is completely happy with his quirky girl and lets me be who I am.  Yes, I have elven ears, fangs, and claws.  I always have to be honest, I just used to have to keep them hidden.  I have quite the story, but who doesn't when they reach my age? *laughs*  I've always been rough around the edges, and I wanted to show off a bit of my truer nature here.  Plus, I've completely fallen in love with body paint recently. *grins*

Body Basics
  • Skin - [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (dkbrow - A) Pink Fuel
    [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Steel Blue + Wing
  • Shape - My own
  • Eyes - VS - Beholder V2 - Neko Prowler Series Eyes - Mesh Ultimate Violet Studios
  • Hair - ILLMATIC :: Frenchie - Noir[Female](Boobies) Illmatic
  • Ears - SHORT [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS Mandala
  • Nails - Slink Avatar Enhancement Fingernails (NO ANIM) Slink
  • Eyelashes - S@R 6+ vr1.00 Snow Rabbit
  • Collar - Markz Iron Collar Markz

    Outfit
    • Camisk - ~Soedara~ Siv of the North Short -M- Soedara
    • Boots - ~Soedara~ Siv of the North Boots Copper Materials

    Accessories
    • Bracers - [The Forge] Boadicea's Bracelets (Bronze) The Forge
    • Bow - Primus Ursus Bow <belt sheath> Primus Weapons
    • Slingshot - Primus Mikla Slingshot <thigh sheath>
    • Face Piercing - :HV: Aint [Metal] Colors Hebenon Vial
    • Chest Piercing - Cute Poison - Allogeneous Piercing Cute Poison
    • Face Paint - >>AR<< Nitis Dirt Adrenaline Rush
    • Body Paint - :: YaYo :: - War Paint - Body - No Face YaYo (Brandi Monroe)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment