Monday, August 25, 2014

Introduction

Hi Folks!

I'm Kat/Katanya/kitten/Katanya Shannara/Katanya Mistral/that one girl.  I've been in Second Life since 2005.  I used to love taking pictures in world and trying to edit them.  Recently I have been doing a lot of perusing on Flickr and various blogs, which inspired me to try and update my look.  I have had a bad habit of staying with the same avatar elements for long periods of time and wearing only the items that came with a particular outfit.  I saw how great others were at mixing things up, and decided it was time I started to do the same.

I have decided to start putting different themes together for fun or to match my current emotions.  I also like finding new places to take pictures to fit the theme of the outfits I have put together.  Since I have been doing this so often, my Jarl, Dylan Eun, kept asking me why I didn't start a blog to show things off to everyone.  I resisted for a long time because I don't want to add any more work to my already full RL/SL plate, but I finally decided to give in.

I'm not really expecting to get any sponsors like other bloggers do because I realize I'm not the greatest at making pictures, but I enjoy doing this, so we'll see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment