Saturday, December 6, 2014

#SLBareFaceChallenge

So I thought I would finally join in on this craze.  The challenge is to post an undoctored (i.e. don't filter in Photoshop) picture of your avatar with no make-up or eyelashes.  All that was done to this photo was cropping, resizing it and adding the text; there were no filters or color enhancements made, no blurring, no shadows, nada.


Shape - My own
Skin - [PF] Harley  - Lid 01 - (dkbrow - A)
Eyes - VS - Beholder V2 - Neko Prowler Series Eyes
Hair - Exile::Rising Tides midnight
Collar - Markz Iron Collar with *OAL* Lover's Ring Hers - My Heart Belongs to You Silver ring attached
Ears - SHORT [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS
Pose - *FN* I'm Right Here Pose
Windlight Setting - [AnaLu] studio5
Location - On His bed

Hopefully I stuck within what were the original guidelines. I have seen way too many people posting "selfies" where they still have lashes, make-up, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment