Saturday, October 4, 2014

Miss Autumn


Inspiration
The inspiration for this outfit was far from what I consider normal, but who says inspiration always has to come from the same sources, hmm?  I stumbled upon a woman on Youtube, who has a channel with videos on numerous topics, and I found her sense of style to be intriguing.  I messaged her on Facebook and asked if it would be okay for me to create a version of her in SL that I could take pictures of, and lucky for me, she agreed.  I just hope she likes what I came up with.

Body Basics
  • Skin - [PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Natural Pink Fuel
    [PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Pink
  • Eye shadow - .Pekka. Rocking - Shadow Pekka
  • Shape - My own
  • Eyes - {S0NG} :: Hope~ Storm Eye {S0NG}
  • Hair - [LeLutka]-CHERYL hair - Pitch LeLutka
  • Feet - Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid Slink

    Outfit
    • Top - !gO! Frill Blouse - S !gO!
    • Skirt - Greymoon_Pursuing vectors Mesh Skirt_S Greymoon
    • Armwarmers - Greymoon_Corsetted Paisley Armwarmers-s- @ A Clockwork Spiral
    • Leggings - [ abrasive ] HW Fit Leggings - Lace abrasive
    • Heels - Cobweb Shoes - Black Leather AviCandy
    Accessories
    • Necklace - MG - Necklace - Delightful Dahlia - Short Maxi Gossamer

    No comments:

    Post a Comment