Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Updating previous posts =)

Well folks, since my format for the plain outfit shots seems to have been accepted thus far, I am going back and plan on slowing adding one of the new detail shots to each of the old posts.  It will take me a bit, but once those are done, I hope to get some new fun outfits put together to show all of you.  The new detail shots are also being added to Flickr.

In other exciting news, well, at least for me, I have been syndicated on the SL Fantasy Feed Blog; yay!  Thank you Pew, you are so great =)

Posts Updated with the new Detail Shots:
Kaiila Rider
Dark Druid
Forest Maiden
Battle Bond
Twi'lek
Ranger
Northern Squaw
Native-ish
Dark Angel
Sad Clown
Sword Dancer
Modern Faun
Dragon Witch
Wasteland Survivor
Sportbiker
Doe of the Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment