Thursday, September 25, 2014

"So where are your posts?!"

Hi folks,

I'm sorry there haven't been any new outfits posted for a while, but I just finished the last quarter for my Associate Degree last week, so things got really busy, and I have been struggling to get some things straight with my school and the VA.  (For those that are unaware, I am a disabled veteran.)

I have also been trying to go back and slowly make the detail shots for all of the outfits I had already posted, because I really want to put a quality effort into showing off the magnificent creations of those I choose to blog.  I am really hoping that soon some creators may actually want to sponsor me to blog their items, but I need to make sure that I can show them that I am dedicated to showing just how great their items are.

On top of these things, and my other real life struggles (hence the fundraiser on the bottom right), I also have my duties to my Jarl in helping him run ::A Master's Eye::  I am basically the customer service representative, and do all of our blogging, wordsmithing, etc.  I help him with ideas, as well as try to keep him motivated as best I can to move on to new and exciting projects.  I would also like to try to get back into creating more myself, though I am no where near as talented as my Jarl.  I do have a couple of outfit ideas, and I am really hoping that I might be able to at least get one finished before I have to start school again in a week and a half.

If you do like the things I post on here, I would really love to hear it.  I would really enjoy getting comments or feedback from those of you that stumble upon this blog.  Knowing that people like what they see here would really be a boost for me, and to be honest, I could really use that kind of long distance support right now.

I promise to get back to trying to post outfits more regularly when I am able, and really hope that can be next week or soon thereafter.

Thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment