Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sportbiker


Inspiration
While wandering around District 5 I spotted this awesome jacket, and it looked like one I have always loved in real life, so I just had to grab it.  Putting it together with some awesome pants I found just made me feel like I need a crotch rocket under me, so I had to make it happen.

Body Basics
  • Skin - [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (dkbrow - A) Pink Fuel
    [PF] Vivid Eyeshadow <Latte> - Vivid Blue + Wing
    [PF] Harley Lipstick <Latte> - Lilac
    [PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose
  • Shape - My own
  • Eyes - VS - Beholder V2 - Neko Prowler Series Eyes - Mesh Ultimate Violet Studios
  • Hair - TRUTH HAIR Nissa Truth
  • Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Fingernails (NO ANIM) Slink
  • Eyelashes - S@R 6+ vr1.00 Snow Rabbit

    Outfit
    • Jacket w/Shirt - :::i::: Aria Jacket - Black Insanya @ District 5
    • Pants - Yasum*MESH*Army Cargo's*female* Yasum Design @ District 5
    • Sneakers - Razor/// Supra Kicks Razor @ District 5
    Accessories

    No comments:

    Post a Comment