Saturday, September 13, 2014

Blog Picture Formatting

Hi folks!

While I enjoy showing you all my creative side with the pictures I post here on the blog and on my Flickr, I guess they may not be the best way to show off the work of the creators I am highlighting.  To that end, I may be trying some new blog picture techniques to see what works best.  I will still try to stick to showing you creative adaptations and environments, but I will also try posting at least one picture with a plain background so you can get a better look at the components of each outfit.  I may go back and do test shots with the outfits already on the blog.

I would love your opinions on this, and when I post the new format shots, so please don't be afraid to leave comments =)  Finals week permitting, I should have something up in the next few days if I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment