Thursday, August 26, 2021

I feel so incredibly sad

I cleared off the Nyoka Falls sim today.  I will accept the final offer on the sim tomorrow and start proceedings Saturday to sell it.  I have had ties to that sim since 2007.  I would love to keep it, but I can't compete with land barons, and without Dylan in world creating, I don't even know why I am keeping our stores at all.

For anyone that should read this and might want to get a last offer in on a grandfathered, 30k sim, please send a notecard in world to Katanya Mistral.  Current high bid is L$240,000 plus the transfer fee paid by the buyer.

Should anyone want to grab the last of my random gachas, hundreds of items of the personal stash I have been saving from years (commons, rares, ultras, epics), you can find the box at the new location http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Villevotte/227/180/2506

1 comment:

  1. Tal Katanya- could you please contact me? I would like a chance to speak to you if possible

    ReplyDelete