Thursday, October 27, 2016

Gacha Yardsale Reselling Policy


I have had to ban two people this week.

I have put this out before.  If I find you are buying gacha items from my yardsale, and then reselling them, especially at an insanely marked up rate, I will ban you from the store parcel and my vendors.

I sell off my extras so other people can enjoy the items I cannot use.  I don't go to other folks' in world locations or Marketplace stores and buy items that I can pass on to others for a profit, and don't feel it is fair for someone else to do that to me.

I sell all of my Commons at or below pull price because I think it is fair.  Yes, like most other folks, I do charge extra for Rares, but I don't think my prices on those are completely unreasonable given what I see other folks charging.

If you cannot respect this simple rule, then you will simply have to find another place to shop for your pre-purchased/pre-won/pre-pulled gacha goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment