Saturday, April 30, 2016

New blog feature: Raw Blogs

I'm sure I don't really have that many followers these days, as I stopped blogging outfits about a year ago.  As I have stated in past posts, real life has been a major challenge, and I just haven't had enough time or inspiration to start blogging regularly again.  I do feel bad for this, as if I've let some of you wonderful folks down.

I have started to put together some outfits again, really just for my own enjoyment.  That was how this whole blog started; putting together outfits that I liked, and then deciding to share those ideas with all of you.  I am not back to a point where I am trying to make edited pictures once more, but I have been taking a few snapshots to show off what I have been putting together.  Sometimes I will actually take the time to edit these.

When I have time, these snapshots will come together in a post, along with the outfit details, just to show you all some more ideas of how to style your avatar.  Most of these raw posts will feature things I have found at recent events, though they may be over by the time I post, and they will probably also feature one of our collars from ::A Master's Eye:: as that is where most of my time in world is spent.

If you enjoy these "raw blogs" please let me know by leaving a comment here or on Flickr.  If enough people are interested in these, I will try to post more, as I am able.  I hope these will in some way make up for my long absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment