Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Guest Blogger

For those of you that saw the pictures I posted of my friend here on the blog, you already know I have been helping someone out with styling tips and learning SL.  I think she is starting to pick some things up on her own, so I am going to let her start contributing to the blog.  For now her pictures with the posts will probably just be those artistic ones I have done for her, but I will see if I can find time to get the detail shots of her also.  I will also do what I can to teach her about the basics of SL photography, so she can start doing things herself =)

So everyone please welcome Nasrin Nejem to JPDU!  I look forward to seeing her post here.


By the way, you can follow her little journey through SL at her journal, Nasrin's Tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment