Monday, February 16, 2015

Down Day


Inspiration
My depression has been getting to me a lot more lately, and I just feel like doing nothing.  Everyone needs a down day, right?  So this is me not being too concerned about the way I look heh, and just staying close to home.

Body Basics
  • Skin - [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 02 - (bwnbrow - B) Pink Fuel
    [PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Baby Pink
  • Shape - My own
  • Hair - .~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia - Tableau Vivant
  • Hairbase - Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Brown Sugar Amacci
  • Eyes - {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye {S0NG} @ Kustom9
  • Eyeliner - .Pekka. Eyeliner 3 Kibitz
  • Lashes - S@R 6+ vr1.00 Snow Rabbit
  • Ears - [MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver4 Mandala
    Outfit
    • Top and Jeans - SPIRIT - Terty ripped top [GRAY] SPIRIT @ Fashion Fair
      SPIRIT - Terty ripped top [BLACK]
    • Belt - alterego I studded belt I - lrg - black/silver alterego
    • Boots - REIGN.- Quinn Boots- REIGN.
    Accessories
    • Collar - .:Wimey:. Elegant Simplicity Collar Wimey
    • Tattoo - .ARISE. Lainey Tattoo / SOFT .ARISE. @ Fashion Fair
    • Hand Tattoo - .Things.- Fly Away faded Hands Things
    • Nails- [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment