Monday, September 1, 2014

Sad Clown


Inspiration
The passing of Robin Williams hit me hard.  Not only was he my favorite comedian, but I imagine that he and I had been sharing similar feelings that weekend before he passed.  This was my way of mourning the sad clown.

Body Basics
  • Skin - [PF] Harley <Opaline> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A) Pink Fuel
  • Shape - [BELISSIMA]-SHAPE-JESEBEL-NORMAL-1- Belissima
  • Eyes - Izzie's - Sad Eyes *black* Izzie's
  • Hair - Magika [Hair] Awake Magika

    Outfit
    • Face Paint, Nose, Dress, Tophat, Stockings, Boots - - BD - Busty Carnival Outfit - Black w/Yellow/Red Ben Dover

    Accessories
    • Rose & Pose - *FN* Paying Respects Pose w/ Rose + Gravestone F*cking Ninjas
      I use a lot of poses from here =)
    • Set - POST: Les Folies - Vintage Sideshow, Circus Tent & Stage POST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment